Newry to Belfast Service will resume on Monday 20th July on a temporary timetable. We have put extra safety and cleaning measures in place in accordance with Covid-19 Regulations and to protect the health of our staff and our passengers.
- Before and after each journey, our coaches will receive a deep clean, all surfaces and glass will be wiped.
- Disinfectant will be released through the entire coach using fogger machines. This will ensure full penetration of all surfaces, fabric and the ventilation system.
- When boarding, please keep your distance and use the hand sanitiser located at the entrance door as you board.
- Face coverings are now compulsory on public transport.
- Please use our contactless commuter cards to avoid cash handling. If you don’t have one, please apply for one by clicking HERE
- We will ask you to take a window seat to maximise the social distance space between you and other passengers. The aisle seat should be kept free.
- Our coaches uses a constant fresh air ventilation system, no onboard air recycling.